Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Behind the name

Chinny came over on Wednesday to help watch Ronin during Nikko's DT session. When lunchtime rolled around, we were having Denis' homemade chilli and I offered some to Chinny along with some oyster crackers. Then Chinny said it:



"Oystas, lil' oystas!"



That obscure movie reference struck me as funny and charming as I imagined the little oysters hopping around the Walrus, unaware of their fate. The cute part was the oysters, which reminded me of my own little kiddies. Hence, a blog page dedicated to my thoughts on everything was born. Actually it was born today, on Day One of http://www.nikkomannikkoman.blogspot.com/ as well. This might end up being a very therapeutic way to keep my sanity.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I'm honored :) I laughed when I saw it - very cute!

    Anyway, I hope this'll help be a good outlet for you. Might be a bit overwhelming to want to keep up with sometimes, but it's theraputic at times~

    ReplyDelete